135 Linwood Avenue is a $2,250,000, 7,298 square foot home on a 0.32 acre lot located in Buffalo, NY.
The first nonresidential building constructed in what is now the Linwood Historical District. The original owner, Dr EJ Meyer, the Buffalo doctor after whom Meyer Memorial Hospital, now the Erie County Medical Center, was named. Used for its seven years as a Christian Science reading room & music studio, the property has housed the practices of well-known Buffalo physicians ever since Dr. Nelson Russell and Dr. Clayton Greene bought the building from Meyer in 1919. The interior includes numerous oak wood features, Grand foyer, tall ceilings and many Greek revival elements. Off street parking. Fully updated from roof to window to HVAC etc. Full basement, an apartment on 2nd floor.
32 Inch Doors - some
Restroom - Public
Land and Building
Other - See Remarks
Based on information from the Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors, last updated 05/24/2019 at 04:09am MDT. Listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS or this website.